top of page

Koh Chang Police Station

Friends, if you were robbed, something was stolen from your room, or you got into an accident, then you, first of all, do not need to panic and contact the tourist police. For first call to Tourist Police by short number 1155. Their office, which is located on the Klong Prao beach, opposite the 7-Eleven store.


You are serious and want to check local Police, then you need to go to the main police station of Koh Chang, located on the east side of the island near the village of Dan Mai. There, your testimony will be recorded, prints taken, and the case is "given a course", so, for example, if a cell phone is stolen, at least some search work will be carried out within the island in search of it.

Sea at Koh Chang 7.png

Sea at Koh Chang

bottom of page